Content: 1 piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
delivery time 2-5 days (W/n Germany)
- Order number: 825159
- WEEE: DE 92799659
- Designed specifically for the Phantom 3 camera - Lightweight only 7 grams - ND64 reduces... more
Product information "PolarPro DJI Phantom 3 (ADV | PRO) ND64/PL Filter"
- Designed specifically for the Phantom 3 camera
- Lightweight only 7 grams
- ND64 reduces shutter speed by 6 stops
- Perfect for getting shutter to 1/60th ;in extremely bright conditions
- HD Glass for razor sharp clarity
The PolarPro ND64 filter for the DJI Phantom 3 is for getting the shutter speed to 1/60th ;on extremely bright days. The HD glass filter uses PolarPros best optics for razor sharp clarity. ;
The Following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Phantom 3. The goal of this chart is to reduce the cameras shutter speed to 1/60th ;to give areal videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming areal video is to have your shutter speed at double the frame rate. So if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th ;shutter speed. Or if filming 4K/30 or 24 you will want to be near 1/60th ;shutter speed. ;
Related links to "PolarPro DJI Phantom 3 (ADV | PRO) ND64/PL Filter"