Content: 1 piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
delivery time 2-5 days (W/n Germany)
- Order number: 740203
- WEEE: DE 92799659
- Designed specifically for the Inspire 1 camera - Lightweight only 7 grams - ND64... more
Product information "PolarPro Zenmuse X3 / OSMO ND64/PL Filter"
- Designed specifically for the Inspire 1 camera
- Lightweight only 7 grams
- ND64 reduces shutter speed by 6 stops
- Perfect for getting shutter to 1/60th ;in extremely bright conditions
- HD Glass for razor sharp clarity
The PolarPro ND64 filter for the DJI Inspire 1 is for getting the shutter speed to 1/60th ;on extremely bright days. The HD glass filter uses PolarProâs best optics for razor sharp clarity. ;
The Following guideline is a good starting point for when to use each filter while filming with your Inspire 1, Phantom 3, or Solo. The goal of this chart is to reduce the cameraâs shutter speed to 1/60th ;to give areal videos a smooth cinematic look, rather than a choppy high shutter speed look. A popular way of filming areal video is to have your shutter speed at double the frame rate. So if you are shooting 1080/60, then you want to try to achieve a 1/120th ;shutter speed. Or if filming 4K/30 or 24 you will want to be near 1/60th ;shutter speed. ;
Related links to "PolarPro Zenmuse X3 / OSMO ND64/PL Filter"